Friday, February 1, 2013

A Real Blog

Hello world! An actual blog today, not like my quick "I love you" to my sis!

What a week it has been. I don't want to go into any details, but I've had better. The only plus side is that I've lost some weight! I'm down to 204.6 pounds this morning, which is 8.5 pounds less than the 213.1 pounds I was at the beginning of the year. Can't complain about that! Now to keep it off. The only thing that I really hate is that 8.5 pounds is a lot, but it's not noticeable. I can't tell in my face that I've lost weight, but I can tell with my pants! I had to put a belt on this morning because yesterday it drove me crazy that I had to pull my pants up every 5 seconds. And the belt isn't even bugging me (yet)!

Work is a drag. One guy is away sick, so it's just me on the counter, and I'm still not really busy. That's how slow it is. My hands aren't hurting nearly as badly because of this, so that's a good sign, because I really don't want to have to take more anti-inflammatory medication because I have no need to feel that sick. The massage I had on Tuesday is still killing me too, so I really don't want to have to go back and have another.

The plans for Hawaii are in full swing. We're switching hotels, and the one I have found is so neat! I can't wait. It's only like 2 blocks from Waikiki Beach, and the International Marketplace. And, we're thinking about doing a 3 day tour, which will include Pearl Harbor, the Dole pineapple plantation, and an island hop to the Big Island to go to the volcano national park in Kona (I think it's in Kona anyways) plus a luau at the Polynesian Cultural Centre. And there's so much hiking and stuff I want to do; we are going to have a busy vacation! But I am so excited about it. I wish it was sooner rather than later though!!

Anyways, back to work. Fun fun fun!

Talk soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment