Saturday, August 11, 2012

MIA

Wow, it has certainly been a while since I last posted! Not a lot has changed in my life. John and I bought a quad and have been having a blast playing around on it. It's only a 350, so it's almost too small for both of us, but the little Honda keeps on going!

John on his new toy
We had a really fun long weekend - what were you up to? We went camping at the VERY popular Muncho Lake. We showed up at 8 on Friday night, and had to take the very last spot in overflow - good little spot with a picnic table but no fire pit (not such a bad thing for me with my allergies!).

So beautiful! 

And of course, we ended up right beside the lake, right on the boat launch. It was amazing. John took Molly for a quad ride Saturday morning (took her for a long long run, is more the case) so I got a chance to sit on the dock, and meditate. It was so amazing. Want to see the view I had?

This obviously wasn't taken while I was meditating - Molly was out fetching her ball!

It was beautiful! Absolutely beautiful!

Other than that, it's been great! John and I got home Monday, and started making a plan to eat better and work out more. Now, the workouts haven't happened as much as they should have, but we have been eating better, resulting in John losing about 8 pounds, and me losing 5.5 pounds since Tuesday morning. Pretty amazing! I know I've set goal after goal after goal, and I haven't really made any at all. I just want to live. I know, I know. I need to have goals, blah blah blah. I just want to enjoy myself, and I have been doing that. I think once we are back from Vegas, I will start working out hard and trying to lose more, but for now, I am so content with just being.

Ok, now, time to get some crocheting and housework done!! Have a fantastic weekend all!



No comments:

Post a Comment