Thursday, December 1, 2011

Hello Again!

Me and hubby right before a wedding on 11-11-11

It has been a while, again. I know, bad Kara! It's been hard to think about blogging. I've been in a funk for the past couple of weeks, and I am just hoping that it will lift soon. I'm hoping it's just because I'm getting used to being in a new town and not having any friends. I want it to lift NOW.

Good news is that I've lost 2 pounds since I've been here. Bad news is that I was 216.5 pounds when I moved here. Yes, that means that I was the heaviest I can remember. F*@#!!!! I've been eating and eating and eating. So much. Like, I sit on the couch, and think, I probably shouldn't eat any more, but then I do. I'm overeating, and I know it, but nothing is stopping me.

John got the tread climber put together the other night, and I am determined to work through my laziness tonight after work and go on it. I've joined a 30 minute December challenge where all we have to do is put in 30 minutes of exercise every day. I think I can do it - with my tread climber. It's set up to do 30 minutes a day anyways, but I just have to go downstairs and do it!

But, I'm on my lunch break, so I should eat and then get back to work. It's been slow lately, but it's work anyways, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment