Monday, June 25, 2012

Lost

Have you ever felt this way? I'm so there right now.

Our house in FSJ finally sold, so I'm feeling good about that. July 10 is when the new owner takes over, and we're free and clear. It'll feel nice, for sure. Then we can get on with things.

But, I still feel lost. John and I are eating whatever we want, and not exercising nearly enough. But, I don't know where to begin.

We're going on vacation this weekend (for a week) so I don't feel like starting an exercise routine because it'll just get pushed aside while we're gone. But I need to work on a plan of attack for when we do come home. The bow flex and tread climber need to get used! No ifs, ands, or buts about it! But how do I begin? I'll need to do some planning while we're away - hopefully I'll have free time for that.

John and I decided that we're going to go to Vegas in September, so I need to look good! That gives me 2 months to kick ass - then forever :)

No comments:

Post a Comment