Friday, June 22, 2012

Quick Photo Share

Just a quick post this morning. I just uploaded some photos from the wedding we went to on my birthday, so I thought I would share.

The view from our room at Fairmont Hot Springs Resort - definitely want to go back and explore more there! (When it's not raining cats and dogs)

Wedding info - yes, that does say Thompson and Tomson!

Cute niece #1 - Tyhlar

Cute niece #2 - Teagan

Cute niece #2 and her cute mom

Bride & Groom

Me & Keeks! One of my dear friends from high school!

Beautiful bride Brittany - she was my first roommate when I moved out on my own!

First dance - to Bob Marley

Look at that backdrop - Fairmont Ski Hill

Bride & her dad
A great wedding, even though it was very rainy and cold!

Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment