Friday, June 1, 2012

I want to lose...

...5 pounds in June. Is it doable? YES!

This morning I had a super crappy weigh in. 205.5 pounds. Yikes! I'm letting myself slip badly! I need to stop it!

There are 30 weeks left in the year. Well, 31 maybe. Sometimes I get confused when I count.

So, 30 weigh ins. I want to be around 160 pounds by the end of the year. Even if I average a pound a week with a few good weeks in between, I can do it.

I just need to get off of my ass.

Sigh. I didn't realize how much I enjoyed winter - only due to the fact that I get to hide behind sweaters. Now that I'm wearing t-shirts and tank tops, I can't hide. It sucks! I almost want winter again, except I don't want to be stuck inside all of the time. Now might be the time to get serious!!

Ok. Time to work. It's so damn slow though! I wanna go home!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment