Monday, February 27, 2012

Official Weigh-In #9

Back again! Weighing in.

Sunday, February 19: 202 pounds

Sunday February 26: 202.5 pounds

0.5 pound gain

Yes, lame! A gain! Thankfully, it was not a huge one. This week was tough. John and I reverted back to a lot of our old ways - eating out and being pretty lazy. Not cool! Also, my achilles tendon is acting up again, and it's making me nervous. I don't want to be sidelined again this year!

One of my friends started on Body by Vi last week, and has lost a whopping 10 pounds and 4 inches in 1 week! That's crazy! I just don't get how that is healthy! Sure, I would love to be down 10 pounds this week, but I'd rather eat healthy meals and get my head in the right place about food than use a fad to do it! Now, that's not to say that I'm totally against protein shakes to lose weight. I just don't think using it as the only method of eating right is the way to go. I must do more research! I just can't wrap my head around it!

This week, we're moving. I'm going to get in 2 solid workouts a day until Thursday, and then try to at least do one before we start moving and unpacking more stuff. I am getting super excited to have a house of our own - and to get our puppy! I do need to stay on point this week. It's super important to me that I make it out of the 200s by the end of the month, meaning I have 3 days (I'm going to do a mid-week weigh in on Thursday) to lose 3 pounds. Doesn't sound too hard, and I hope it's not. I want to see a 1 at the front of my weight from now on!

I've done some research into my journey. Stay tuned for tomorrow's post. It's sure to be a good one!

And I'd like to say, way to go MK! She is kicking ass! I'm proud of you girl!

Anyways, back to work.

1 comment:

  1. Don't do the body by Vi. Its not healthy at all! I will see if I can find the website for you xox

    ReplyDelete