Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sunday!

Oh my gosh! With being so busy moving, and having Thursday and Friday off, I totally lost track of the days, and didn't realize it was Sunday until 7:30pm. No weigh in for me this week, or anytime soon since I'm not even sure where my scale is!

We are getting settled in pretty well, but there is still a ton to do. Our bedroom is painted, and all of the extra bits are almost done. We should be able to move from my office room into our bedroom in the next couple of days. Having to go back to work is sure going to slow down the progress, but my mom and dad are coming up on Friday to help. I think mom and I are going to paint the spare room. Yay, more painting!! Not! Feels like that's all I've been doing!

I'm just waiting for John to get home from hockey so we can go and sit in the hottub. I didn't think I was going to like it, but I do enjoy it. Speaking of that, I should go and throw my bathing suit into the dryer. It's -11 out right now, so it would be much nicer if it was dry!

And to whoever left the comment about Body by Vi, please forward on the website you mentioned. I'd love to be able to do some more research!

No comments:

Post a Comment