Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Official Weigh-In #13 {a few days late}

Finally! A better mood! I actually kicked the bad mood yesterday, but I didn't get a chance to blog. I fell asleep on the couch at like 8:30 last night! I guess the hockey game just wasn't interesting enough to keep me awake!

So, who wants to hear about my awesome week 13 weigh-in?!

Sunday, March 25 - 202.5 pounds
Sunday, April 1 - 198 pounds
Yep, that's a loss of 4.5 pounds!

Pretty freaking awesome, right?? Yep, it is. I'm so excited to say that I am out of the 200s! It does suck that it is right before Easter - my favourite holiday! Oh well. No chocolate for me this year! Unless it's small quantities of the dark stuff!

I also told you that I was going to make a couple of April goals. Here they are:

  • Continue with vegetarian Wednesdays
  • To do 16 dvd workouts - 4 per week - which I am already behind in!
  • To walk 100km - approx 3km per day - I'm also behind in this, but I will be walking to work soon, and that's 2km each way. 
A few simple goals. Of course, my goal of 2 pounds per week is still happening. This week so far, not so much, but with 4.5 last week, I'm already ahead! Just have to stay there.

This weekend is going to be tough. We are heading to FSJ for 3 days. That means 3 days of eating out for most meals. I am going to try my hardest to be diligent with it, and not eat the most fattening thing on the menu, but I will be honest. I am going to Wendy's and I am going to eat whatever I want. One meal, whatever I want. But also, we are bringing Molly, so she will still need to go for walks, so I'll be able to get in some good exercise because it's much nicer in FSJ than here! (We're expecting snow today - there's actually a snow warning - when is it going to end?!?)

Anyways, off to work! Yesterday was better, let's just hope today was better than yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment