Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Wednesday AM Quickie

Just a quick post.

This morning I weighed in at 198.5 pounds. On Friday of last week I was 196.5 pounds, but after Easter weekend...well, you know how that went for most of us. I'm glad to have only gained 2!

I checked on my goal. I have this weigh-in on Sunday, and 8 more, and 16 pounds to go to make my goal. Thankfully, I kicked butt on one week and lost 4.5 pounds, meaning that I only have to lose about 1.5 pound per week until June 3. Now, to get my butt in gear and actually start losing!

I was planning on walking to work since I am way behind on my 100km in April challenge, but I woke up late. I actually only had about 4 minutes to write this post. I haven't done any workouts yet, but I have been so busy trying to get my house in order. It's so annoying living with boxes everywhere!

Oh, and I think I forgot to share the best news. We accepted an offer on our place in FSJ on March 31. I was always sure it would sell in March, I just wish we didn't have to wait until the last day! The guy has until April 18 or 19 to meet all of the conditions, and then it will be out of our hair, and we will have some money to fix up this place how we want it! Yay!

Anyways, I think I'm at my 4 minute limit. Can't be late for work today - the big boss is coming (my boss's boss). Whoopie [insert sarcasm font here].

No comments:

Post a Comment