Monday, April 16, 2012

Official Weigh-In - Week #15

Wow, fifteen weeks into the new year - where has the time gone? I guess it's almost time to stop calling it the new year!

As you can see, I've stopped going by official weigh-ins. I've skipped a few, and it's mighty confusing for me! It's the 15th full week of the year, so I'll go with that.

I didn't weigh yesterday, and here's why: I was scared. I honestly thought I had been so lazy, and ate so much that I would be back in the 200s, and I didn't want to face it. But, I sucked it up this morning, and did a weigh in.

Sunday, April 1 - 198.5 pounds

Monday, April 16 - 198.5 pounds

Well, at least I didn't gain! Thankfully, because of one awesome week, I'm only behind 2 pounds for my goal on June 3 of 182.5 pounds. Now, I just need to kick my ass into gear! MK and I had been texting each other our calorie goals, and at the end of the day, sharing how we did. It forced both of us to track what we were eating, and I know we both found it helped...until we stopped doing it. This week, we're going to work really hard on getting back on track with it, because we both saw large successes with it before. I just need to take a bit, and see why the heck I've been letting myself get back into a rut. It makes no sense. I know that I can be successful if I try, but then I stop trying and get mad when I can't lose or when I gain.

Anyways, back to work. Hopefully I can kick my own ass (and MK can too!) and this week will be good!

Have a great week everyone! Keep it STRONG!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment