Monday, May 28, 2012

I Knew There Was a Reason

I stayed home from work today. I wasn't feeling well this morning, and I didn't sleep well. I also have been having some pain in my side, so I figured today would be a good opportunity to go to the doctor about that and the pain I've had under my arms for weeks.

Now to the reason for my blog title today.

It was nothing. Probably just a rib that was a bit out of place, rubbing on my insides. So, nothing. Then, the doctor prodded my stomach so hard it's hurting. How's that for ironic? That's why I don't go to the doctor. It's never anything big. I feel like I waste the doctor's time with my hypochondria. I always think there's something wrong. And then I leave feeling kind of foolish.

I don't know how you all feel, but I hate going to the doctor. Usually it's just because I'm scared of something being wrong, but I also hate the idea that I'm going there for nothing. But, I guess it's better to go and ease my mind than not and have something really wrong be happening.

I dunno.

Anyway, I'm going to go back to chilling in the only cool place in my house - the basement.

No comments:

Post a Comment