Monday, June 27, 2011

Postal Strike

Yes! Canada Post is back to work! Finally! Mail should be rolling in starting on Tuesday. Now, hopefully, we can get our Canada Savings Bonds checks for our vacation!

Right now I'm watching a show on TLC about mothers who have babies past menopause. A woman in India had a baby at over 70 with the help of IVF. In India, there is no age limit on women having IVf, where in the US and most of Europe, it's usually only available to women up to their 40s. Where is the line? I'm not sure that a woman of 70 should be able to have a baby, but who am I to judge? Personally, I don't want to be over 35, let alone double that age!

Anyway. Should get ready for work. Another day of the grind! I'm actually happy about going to work, which is so weird. I'm excited to be getting a paycheck again. It's been so long. And I feel like I'm doing something, which is great.

Now. Get ready for work. I have some good crochet projects to share in the next few days also! And a giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment