Sunday, June 5, 2011

Random Conversation

{A bit of bacground on this. You might see a lot of random conversations like this one. I just had to share it. I laughed so much. So so much. My friend Lisa and I always have the weirdest conversations. Lisa bats for the other team, and she's one of those "TMI" people. It never fails to make me laugh. Anyway, here's a convo from Saturday night.}


Lisa: What should I do w my hair?

Kara: Can you curl it?

Lisa: I don't have any spray or mouse :( or a curling iron for that matter. Basically up or straight

Kara: Then go straight.
Kara: I mean, haha.
Kara: Do it straight.

Lisa: Bahahahahahahahha omfg I love you

Kara: Hahahahahahahah

--------

Lisa: I'll text you after my hair goes hetero

Just thought I would share some of the hilarity. I literally laughed out loud for 5 minutes. Maybe I'm simple. Maybe it was really that funny. Who knows.

Anyway, happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment