Friday, June 3, 2011

Snow? In June? In CANADA?!?


This is what we woke up to this morning.

How absolutely disgusting.

It is June, isn't it? In Canada, none-the-less.

Doesn't that usually mean that winter is over?

Not in this case.

And apparently it's happening all over the Rockies.

Boo!

And on another lame note, boy-oh-boy was I sick last night. I woke up around 11:30 with sharp shooting pain in my back and the urge to throw up. I actually woke John up because I was moaning so loud. Finally, after a while of not being able to get even remotely comfortable, I got up and tried to walk it off. Tried to throw up. Anything to make the pain stop. I could NOT throw up for the life of me, though I'm 95% sure it would have made me feel better. Eventually I just grabbed a couple pillows and a blanket and tried to sleep on the floor in our guest bathroom.

But, you know what I think it was? Massive stomach gas. I burped a few times, and I felt a bit better. How strange! I now know what it's like for a baby when they don't get burped! I honestly thought I was going to have to wake John up again to take me to the hospital!

So, after a while of sleeping on the floor in the bathroom, I got up and slept on the couch. I stayed there until John went to work at 6, then got back into bed and managed to sleep until 9. Then I woke up to that damn snow.

What a crappy past 24 hours.

Anyways, better go shower so that I'm ready for camping. Yup, we're still going, even in this horrendous weather. At least it's supposed to be nice tomorrow! Farmer's Market tomorrow too!

No comments:

Post a Comment