Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Painting Pictures

That was my night tonight! My friend Doria came over and we painted some ridiculous posters for the Oil Wives play for Convention. Everything is a Hawaiian theme, and the play is something like Hawaii 5-0, mixed in with Elvis' Blue Hawaii (I think that's what it is), and Magnum PI. Basically, anything that was filmed in Hawaii. I wish I would have taken pictures, but I can do that at the rehearsal next week. The obese hula girl, and the parliament building were my projects. They were pretty cool.

And it was nice to hang out with Doria. She's a great chick, and we really do get along well. She's basically moved to Grande Prairie, so she's quite a ways away, but we'll see each other regularly until convention is over (which I might not even be able to make it to) and then whenever I'm in GP she's invited me to stay with her, which saves us a lot of money each time, and I have a feeling we'll be going there quite a bit in the next few months.

Anyways, it was a fun evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment