Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Sunday, September 18

Waking up to a socked-in Fort Nelson was not part of the plan. We drove around most of the morning with Suhki, looking at the town, getting his advice on where to buy or not, but I got so confused because it was so foggy that I couldn't keep track of where we were!

We did get a chance to walk around the new sportsplex they have there, and I have to say, it makes Fort St John's look ridiculous. Fort Nelson's is beautiful! Two nice ice rinks for hockey, curling rinks, and so many other things. So great. I think I'm going to like it there a lot!

We had to drive home from our new home (almost new). We got stuck this time in construction, and it took  us almost an hour longer to get to Fort St John. A quick, quick trip, but it was nice to be up there!

No comments:

Post a Comment