Thursday, September 1, 2011

September?!?

I can't believe it's the first day of September already! The weather is sure making me believe, but I was hoping that since we had such a crappy summer that we'd get a little bit more of a chance at it! Oh well. C'est la vie.

Good news is that I've found someone to replace me. She's young - just graduated last year, and has no experience. I'd like to give her a chance though. I think it's important to give people chances when they are trying something new, like people didn't really give me. It is giving her a chance to figure out what she wants to do with her life, which is great. I also think that she'll be quick to learn, so that will help greatly. It's going to be a rather boring last few days if she does catch on really quickly. I'll be sitting back a lot and not doing anything, which is fine, but damn, will it ever be boring!

Anyways, time to relax. I've already been on the tread climber today, maybe tomorrow I'll attempt the bow flex!

No comments:

Post a Comment