Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Oh My Lord!

It has been a super long time since I last posted! Life has been so busy! Moving, and then I was sick, and just busy!

I thought I would do a quick post with some info AT send me about Body by Vi. She sent me a link to a blog of a fitness trainer, and it makes some good points about the problems with Body by Vi. You can find it here. Personally, I am very against diets like this for the long term. I know that there are things in that are bad, but there are in pretty much every thing we eat. I think a week on this would be ok, but I really worry about the people on the 90 Day Challenge. Read this, and do some more research. Get your own opinion before trying something like this.

Off to watch hubby's last hockey game of his season. And I better go and check on the dog...I think she was chasing the cats!

No comments:

Post a Comment