Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wednesday Weigh-In (#1) PLUS Measurements (#1)

Weekly weigh-in time! I really don't want to have to tell you all how much I've gained, but since I've had a loss today, I don't mind as much. Yes, I gained, but yes, it's coming off!

Last week - Aug 24: 212.5 pounds
This week - Aug 31: 211.5 pounds (1 pound loss)

Not a huge loss, but I will take it! I wanted to lose 1 pound, and I did. If I had been eating better, it would have been more, but I will take it! Now that I'm going to be working out more regularly, I think I'll be losing more at a faster pace, or at least a steady one. I'd like 2-3 pounds per week, but I will take 1 if that's all I get! I want to be down to the low, low 180s by Christmas, or high 170s. That's 16 weeks away, and if I lose 2 pounds per week, that will be 32 pounds, just enough to put me into the high 170s. I doubt that I will be able to consistently lose those pounds, but I can sure try!

Measurements:
Neck - 15"
Arm (left) - 15.5"
Arm (right) - 16"
Bust - 42"
Chest - 39.5"
Waist - 40.5"
Hips - 45"
Thigh (left) - 26"
Thigh (right) - 26.5"


Well, I don't have anyone to take my photos, so I will have to wait until next time. Oh well.

Have a good night all!



No comments:

Post a Comment