Thursday, May 3, 2012

Feeling Off

I think this week has just been one of those weeks. And it's ain't over yet!

I've felt kind of off track all week, and I've missed a few "official" weigh-ins, and everything seems off. Last night, I felt faint walking up the stairs. It wasn't cool. It was early in the evening, and I made it for the rest of the night, but it was so weird.

This morning, I went and saw my friend TA, who owns the local coffee shop, and got myself a London Fog. Let's see if some love from London can get me back into a good mood! I need to get onto the Vitamin D as well. Something is just off, and I have no idea what. I'm aching for the weekend, and I have no idea why. I don't do anything! Hubby works and works and works, and I sit at home on my ass. Maybe it's because I don't have as much to do this weekend. Maybe.

Anyways. I'm off to work. Well, I'm already there, but I should do something other than drink my London Fog and type this up!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment