Monday, May 7, 2012

Monday Weigh-In

So not please. Actually, I was quite pissed this morning. I had planned on weighing in yesterday, but I woke up at 3:30 in the morning, and ate before I weighed. I was so tired I didn't even realize it.

Last weigh-in was April 16. I can't believe it was that long ago! Here's what happened:

April 16 - 198.5 pounds

May 7 - 202 pounds

A gain of 1.5 pounds.

So mad! I can't even believe it. I wasn't necessarily following a diet, but I thought I was doing pretty well. Apparently not. All it does is piss me off. I'm so dehydrated that I'm sure that's part of it, but I'm still mad. Mad at myself, and no one else. There is no one else to blame.

But, a month until I leave to visit friends and go to a wedding. One month to kick ass. I walked to work today, so that's a start. But frick. I just want to get this going. Good luck losing 15 pounds this month Kara!

Oye.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment