Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Skipping Weigh-Ins

Bad girl! I know! I shouldn't be skipping weigh-ins. How am I going to stay accountable when I don't stay accountable!?

It's been a tough couple of weeks. Not tough as in life, tough as in motivation. I have none! Still! It's super annoying. I just want to get back on track, but I'm at a loss. I'm craving diet Coke like crazy, and wildberry Twizzlers. So stupid! Moving a block away from a convenience store might not have been the best idea!

I think things might be slowly turning around. Yesterday, I worked out at lunch. Tread climbed it! It was pretty nice, actually. I was planning on doing a workout when I got home too, but I didn't eat right during the day, and I was wiped. I did, however, sit in the sunshine and read a book - and soaked up some Vitamin D! I've been feeling kind of down, so I think that might help. I started taking my Vitamin D pills as well; hopefully that will help.

I really want to start focusing. Almost a month until my friend B's wedding. I want to be in the mid-low 180s by then. SO BADLY! But I lack the motivation to get there. In a month, I need to lose about 15 pounds. I think I'll feel good if I can at least make it to 10 pounds lost. I know how crazy that sounds, believe me. But, As of May 7 (exactly 1 month before we leave for Fairmont) I am cutting out all junk. No giving into cravings, no diet Coke, no Twizzlers, no white bread, no white pasta, no white rice. Veggies, lean meat, and some carbs are going to be all I'm going to eat. This week is my trial for that - we'll see how it goes. So far so good. Hubby's birthday is on the 15th, so yes, I will tell you right now, I am going to cheat and have a piece of cake - especially since I am going to be the one making it! But a small piece! I think if I can stick to it for a whole month, I will see the changes that I want to see. As long as I work my butt off, I know I can make something happen.

Anyways, I should maybe get back to work. So dead though...

1 comment:

  1. Stop being so hard on yourself!

    Glad to see that you blogged again cause I sure love reading it! You can do anything that you put your mind too, you have done it before!

    Take it one day at a time, one meal at a time if you have too!

    Always remember that you have tons of people cheering you on and motivating you if you need it.

    Love you

    ReplyDelete