Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Tuesday Weigh-In

Another Tuesday is upon us! In Canada we celebrated Victoria Day yesterday, and got the day off of work. Love long weekends! Usually, it's the first weekend most people go out camping, and it snows. Well, we were lucky enough to get the snow a couple of days before the weekend, making it a really nice weekend. So nice, in fact, that I got sunburnt. I wore sunscreen on Saturday, but by the time I thought about it on Sunday I was burnt. Spent most of the afternoon in the shade but it still hurts to move today!
I weighed in this morning at 202 pounds. No change. I'm glad. With all of the crappy eating that usually accompanies camping, I did really well. Now it's time to kick it into gear. The weather is dreary today, so I guess I'll be working out inside. Not so bad though. I have a lot to get caught up on.
Do any of you out there have someone come in and do cleaning for you? I'm thinking about hiring someone to come in once a week, and do my bathrooms and floors. I can keep up on my own laundry and dishes, and keeping everything else tidy, but bathrooms and floors get left behind a lot. I don't think I'll be doing any of that until the fall, but I wonder if it's worth it. I think it is. A clean house is a happy house!
Anyways. Back to work. Another slow day by the sounds of it (no customers and only one phone call in the first hour and a half).

 

No comments:

Post a Comment