Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Wednesday Weigh-In

Back to weigh-ins. I weighed in Monday at 204.5 pounds, yesterday at 202.5 pounds, and today at 202 pounds. Now, if only I can keep this going! 2.5 pounds so far is really good! I just have to not give into temptation for this weekend. No buying chips and junk! We're not even 100% sure where we're camping yet, but hopefully it's somewhere we can take Molly for lots of good walks. At least I'll be forced to get my exercise! Even if it is snowing!

I've decided that I need to go back to little rewards for my weight loss. Little goals and rewards never hurt! So, when I get to 195 pounds, just a mere 7 pounds away, I'm going to schedule a much needed pedicure. Now, I hope I can hit that before the wedding so that I have nice feet for the wedding, but if not, that's ok. I'm not going to put timelines on. I want to be 160 pounds by the end of the year. Right now, that's 42 pounds away. According to BMI I should be anywhere from 110-145 pounds. I would like to be in the 150s, but for this year, I will settle for low 160s. I'm sure once I get that low it will be a huge struggle to lose the rest, but at least at 160, I think I will feel good about myself. Then I just have to keep working out and going at it and eventually I will be where I need to be.

Now, I should go and get ready for work. I'm actually blogging before work today! Not at work! Big surprise there! I've been off track and I know I need to blog more, so I will try!!

Have a great day out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment