Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Sick At Work

Today is definitely not my day in some ways. I felt great this morning, came to work, everything was normal. Then about an hour and a half into my shift, I felt a bit hungry so I grabbed an apple. Got caught up with something for about 10 minutes, then went back to my apple. And nausea overtook me. So badly! I was actually threw up, which is so rare for me.

And this happened to be the day my boss isn't here, and I'm in charge of running the guys. I can't even go home sick! Well, I probably could, but I worry about what would happen to this place if I left. I'm even scared to leave at 3.

Today was the day I was going to re-start the 17 Day Diet. I'm at such a crappy point right now, I need something that will work quickly, even if I can't work out a lot. Well, that kind of went down the tubes today. I had to run to the grocery store for gravol, and I've been munching crackers since. There goes the no carbs part of the diet! But I can't feel sick all the time. I must have taken my vitamins too soon after eating, or didn't eat enough. I have such a damn sensitive system. It's lame.

Anyway, I might just wait until Thursday to start the diet. I'm afraid of being sick for a couple of days. I'll just have to try to eat properly for the next bit, and see how it goes.

John just phoned me, and apparently when we bought our truck last month we were entered into a draw for a patio set. And we won! It works out perfectly because we're actually going to biuld our deck this summer (like, soon) and we were going to have to buy a set, but now we don't! Even if I don't like it, I like the price a lot! It's going to cost so much for the deck that I'll take anything free that I can get!

But, anyhow. I should get back to work, though I don't feel like doing a whole lot. I'll just answer the phones and emails! I can always catch up tomorrow!

Wish me good health! I don't wanna feel sick anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment