Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Tread Climber

Yay for the tread climber! Just did my very first workout. So exciting! It's time to get back at the weight loss!

Food hasn't been great for me, but I'm trying. I am kind of at an in between with my money situation, and I'm buying as few groceries as possible, which means no fresh fruit or veg. But, I'm trying. Trying, trying, trying.

Last Wednesday I did a weigh-in, and it was ok - down half a pound. Better than nothing. I'm hoping for a pound tomorrow, or even half a pound. Hard to imagine since I haven't been eating that well, or working out, but I'm hopeful.

And, starting tomorrow, every other Wednesday, I'm going to post photos of myself to compare from my current weight (which I will let you know tomorrow) and my measurements. I read somewhere that it's a good idea to do that twice a month, and to weigh once a week. Sounds good to me!

Weigh-In Wednesdays start tomorrow! Are you ready?!

No comments:

Post a Comment