Thursday, January 5, 2012

Blonde Moment

I totally had a blonde moment. I was thinking about my goals for weight loss for this year, and I thought I had only planned on losing 45 pounds, which would put me at 168.5 pounds. Silly me! I plan on losing 55 pounds, putting me at 158.5 pounds! Silly me! I wanted to be in the 150s by the end of the year, and I was disappointed that after all of my dieting, I'd still have 10 more to go! Oh man. I'm glad I realized the difference! I feel much better now.

 

I can't wait to hit that 10 pound goal...lululemon hoodie :)

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the weight loss. :-)
    I tried to email you back a reply to your comment on my blog but your a no-reply blogger and you email address isn't shown... just thought I'd let you know.
    Oh and yes, I am Incredibly excited about the arrival of my camera!! It's now not going to arrive until Tuesday though... such a longg wait!

    Ashley x

    ReplyDelete