Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Tuesday. Ah, Tuesday.

I don't know about you, but my Monday was looooong. I worked from 7-6 with only half an hour for lunch!

***

I started this post on Tuesday around 10AM. It's not Wednesday at 7AM. Yep, that's how busy work has been.

Today, I came in at 6:30, exactly 12 hours after I left yesterday. It's so busy, and we are so far behind. The bossman is in Toronto for our annual "aren't we awesome" conference. Somehow, though I am the newest member of the team, that left me in charge. Or at least it seems like it. The back guys come to me to let me know what they're doing, and I'm here first and out last.

Phew. I can't wait until the weekend! Though, with how bad it looks, I might have to come in on Saturday :(

Suffice it to say, food has not been good this week, nor has exercise. Last night we had pizza, and not even remotely healthy. I'm not drinking enough water, and by the time I get home I want to sleep, so I haven't been working out. And I need to get different work shoes. I found some pretty cool looking steel toes, but they are just killing me.

But, I should get going. I have so much to do today! I'm still working on stuff from Monday, and usually I stay caught up and finish everything the day I get it. It's not looking good.

I'm already at 5.5 hours of overtime, and it's Wednesday morning. Whoopie [enter sarcasm].

 

No comments:

Post a Comment