Sunday, January 15, 2012

Official Weigh-In #2

Can you believe it's the third Sunday of 2012 already?? I just can't! It seems too crazy!

I did my weigh-in, and I have to admit, it didn't look too good. I don't think I worked out at all this week, and my food was up and down. So was my mood. Friday I wouldn't eat because we were going out to meet people and I felt too fat. Turns out it was awesome, but I basically only ate 500-ish calories. I skipped breakfast, and only had lunch. Not the way to lose weight, I know, but my head was in the wrong place. I assumed that I gained a bunch of weight this week, and that I was failing. It sucked so bad. I hate feeling like that.

But, I woke up this morning and weighed, and I feel better:

Sunday, January 8: 211 pounds
Sunday, January 15: 209 pounds
That's a loss of 2 pounds!!!
Total lost in 2012: 4.5 pounds
5.5 pounds to go to my first goal!

I think 4.5 pounds in 2 weeks is awesome! I really need to focus, and try my best. I know, 4.5 pounds is awesome, but I haven't been working my best. I haven't been working out much, but I have been trying to watch my food. Obviously, weight is based on 80% of what you eat. I've been finding that. I need to start trying to eat more fruits and veggies, but it's so hard when the availability it limited up here.

Anyways, I'm going to get going. I am hungry...time for some breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment