Thursday, January 19, 2012

Mini-Break

Ah, finally. I can take a breather at work. Only for a few minutes, because we still have a lot of stock to put away.

Yesterday freight didn't arrive until 4. It is supposed to be here at 10. Not cool. We were here until 7, and we only got customer stock done. Now we have our re-stock to do.

Good news is that I'm holding on at 209 pounds. Bad new is, I haven't lost. Not the worst news ever.

But, it seems that whenever I have a quiet moment, I think about crocheting. I don't know what it is. I'm addicted. Plain and simple.

This month I joined a "flower swap" with another blog (I'll post the details on my other blog, lbk creations). Basically, you make a bunch of flowers, or squares with flowers (basically, flowers, flowers and more flowers) and then send them to your swap sister to make something for herself. Last night I made 2 flowers, and I've been googling all morning to come up with more ideas. I have until the end of February to get them made and sent out, but I want to be prepared. I want to give my swap sister something awesome. If you have any flowery ideas, let me know!

Anyways, I should get back to work. Oh what fun. I want a break. 8 hours of OT this week and there's still 2 days left! Oye!

No comments:

Post a Comment