Monday, January 30, 2012

Stressed Out

Ok. Time to confess why my weight loss has come to a halt (basically). I am super stressed. We put down an offer on a house up here on Friday, and it was accepted. Good news, right? Well, now we have to go through figuring out if we will be approved for it, and all that jazz. Nice thing is that we will basically have it figured out by February 15, but the next couple of weeks are going to be stressful.

And, let's face it, we all know stress is my mortal enemy. I shut down when faced with stress. This time I'm going to try to combat it. I just wish I could go for a walk outside without freezing my ass off. That would be much appreciated! I always feel better after a walk, and being on my tread climber is just not the same. I guess I'll just have to deal with it and go. I hope that I can remain somewhat stress free. Here's to the dream!

Today, one of our salesmen from Fort St John is coming up, and my mom is sending up fresh fruits and vegetables with him. I am so excited! It's so difficult here. Nothing looks good! I bought some red delicious apples, which I don't really like, but they were the only ones that looked decent. I just ate one, and it was the most grainy apple I've ever eaten. So gross! And I'm betting that this orange that I have to eat now is just as bad. I had one on Friday, and it had no taste. Ugh, so lame! I can't wait to have some nice crunchy grapes, and Ambrosia apples and oranges with taste! So exciting!

Oh, and I'd like to give a little shout out to my friend MK who ran 12 km last night which tops her previous achievement of 5-6! Way to go MK! I'm jealous that you can still go out and run without freezing your butt off!

Anyway, I should get back to work. Ugh. Don't. Wanna. Be. Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment