Sunday, October 14, 2012

#2

Post #2 today! Strange, no?

I did a silly thing. Well, kind of silly. I looked at old pictures, pictures from Kamloops when I was like 60 pounds lighter. Bad idea. I'm a little depressed that I let it get this bad. It's crazy. The good news is that I'm losing weight, just not because I'm meaning to. I need to be working out.

Last Tuesday, I was at 214.3 pounds. This morning, I was at 211.3 pounds. That's a loss of 3 pounds, but I have no idea how it happened. I wish I was working out and eating well, because it would feel like a loss. This just feels like maybe I drank more water yesterday and that helped.

I'm not sure that I want to make hard goals of losing a pound a week, or 2 even. Maybe just to be lower each week than the week before. Might not be a lot each week, but less is less. I'm just tired of feeling like the fat girl. It's stupid. I'm so confident in most areas of my life, but when it comes to meeting new people and stuff, I feel like people are judging me. Stupid, right? And I really need to meet some people. I just have no idea how to do it anymore. How do adults make friends? Especially when they're super insecure and quiet because of that?

Anyways. Man. Gotta get going and do something. Looking forward to a fun filled week coming up! (not)

No comments:

Post a Comment