Saturday, October 20, 2012

50 Shades of Distracted

What a distracted couple of days I've had! I started reading The 50 Shades of Grey on Thursday night - bad idea! I should have waited until the weekend! I've been totally mesmerized, and distracted, and well, if you've read the books, you know what else. I haven't been able to do anything but read! I just finished the second book, and now I need to get some stuff done around my house! Hubby plays hockey tonight, so I have lots of time this evening to read. I'm sure book number three will be done in a short matter of time as well.

I don't want to jinx it, but this has been a great month for weight loss so far! I just checked, and I'm down 6 pounds this month! I'm not sure how, but I'm happy about it either way! I haven't been eating as much the past few days, so obviously that helps, but it feels great. I'm just feeling better. Plain and simple.

Ok, time to do some housework that has been lacking in the past couple of days during my 50 Shaded of Distracted phase.

Have a nice day! Even if it's snowing like crazy like it is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment