Saturday, October 13, 2012

Sleepy Saturday

I really, really, really want to have a sleepy day today, but I know that would just be a bad idea. So much to do around my house! Laundry, dishes, clutter management. It's going to be a full day. So what have I decided to do? Crochet and watch Eat Pray Love in bed. I know I should get going, but damn. It's -5 out, ice pellets in the forecast for this morning, and it seems appropriate to be in bed!

Cleaning has become my ultimate nemesis these days. I spend all weekend cleaning, and get the house to a manageable level, then during the week I am so tired out from work that I come home and either crawl into bed (which I did 2 or 3 days out of 4 this week because I was so cranky) or lay down on the couch. Not the right thing to do by any means. Now, our house looks like a couple of slobs live in it, and I have a ton of work to do today and tomorrow. I promise myself every Sunday night that I'll take better care of the house during the week, but I never do. Ugh. Anyone else feel like that? Any tips on keeping up with housework? I don't know how people with kids and full time jobs do it. I can barely do it and I only have the job!

Anyways, I'm super unmotivated. But, I should try to get off of my ass anyways. Have a good Saturday everyone! Hope you get to have a bit of a lazy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment