Monday, October 1, 2012

October?!

I can't believe it's October 1st! Can you?? It seems nuts to me! I might have to finally turn on my furnace! It's not too chilly today, but there is a chance of snow, so you can tell that fall is very much here! It's very smoky again today. I really want it to snow so that the damn smoke goes away! It's bad! I think we might be sleeping in the basement again tonight!

Work was interesting this morning. Computers were down until after 10. And by computers, I mean our whole system including the phones. It was a long morning, and now we have so much to do to catch up! Absolutely crazy. Hopefully I'll have some energy after work to take Molly for a walk. If I do, I'll take some photos in the trees. It's amazing how many leaves have fallen already! They started to turn at the end of August, and most of the trees are already bare. Lame!

Anyways, back to work. Have a great day all!

No comments:

Post a Comment