Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Computer Systems Crash

Yup, computer system is down. And it's been down most of the week. It's driving me nuts! We should just close the freaking doors and go home. I have so much that I could be doing!!

Right now I'm thinking about switching out my stupid iPhone for a Blackberry. I am so sick of this stupid touch screen. One day, I should do a post and leave all of the autocorrect mistakes on it. I hate it! The touchscreen sucks (I just had to type touchscreen in 3 times to get it right and the last time autocorrect caught it so that it was spelled correctly) and honestly, I don't need all of the apps at my disposal. I want to call and text and check Facebook. That's all. So back to BB it is! I think I'll pick one up this weekend.

Other than that, nothing much is new. Our temperatures have dropped below zero at night and there was heavy frost on the truck this morning. So lame! But it's better than too hot, I think!

Anyways, I should probably get back to work. Not sure what I can do, but I'm sure that I can find something!

Have a good day all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment