Monday, October 8, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Well, in our lovely neck of the woods, it's Thanksgiving today. We celebrated with my parents on Saturday, and spent today getting caught up on the essentials - couch time and laundry! It's been a pretty positive year, so hubs and I have a lot to be thankful for.

Now, it's time to get my ass in gear so that this time next year, I can be thankful that it's a bit smaller!! Last year at this time, we were packing and packing and packing to get John moved up here the next weekend. Crazy how time flies. Hopefully, when I look back at this time next year, I'm in a different place. Not a new home or new town, just physically. I'm getting winded from walking up the stairs, I notice I can't move as fast at work. It's bad. So, time for me and the treadclimber to get reacquainted. And maybe take Molly for a walk. Maybe that should be the first step. Better go and try to convince hubby that we need to go outside! Or, maybe I should check and see how cold out it is first!!

Hope you all had a good Thanksgiving, and that you too have a lot to be thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment