Thursday, January 3, 2013

20 Degrees in Honolulu...

...And -14 degrees in FN. What the heck am I doing here?? May's vacation can not come soon enough. Now we just need to get it booked. And figure out a surprise for John's birthday, which is pretty close to the end of our trip.

Right now, all I am thinking about is how to move. Like literally, move. I don't know how long I want to live up here, void from civilization. I don't know if it's because winter started right after Thanksgiving, or what, but this place just seems inhospitable. Maybe it was the fact that I got to see a bunch of family and great friends who are like family when I was on vacation this Christmas. It put the whole living situation into perspective. Living up here can be great. The money is good, and it's definitely a place to go to pay off debt, if you so choose. But it's just so far away!

I don't know. Maybe it's the winter doldrums. Maybe it's because I'm just back to work from a vacation.

Maybe I should get back to work!

Talk soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment