Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Working Out & Feeling Good

So, I've been thinking. And chatting with some co-workers. I am in so much pain these days, due to my hands. Stupid for someone of the nice young age of 26. It's so lame! But, I know, deep down, I know that working out, and being active will help with this. So, have I been active? Kinda.

BY is one of my co-workers. Poor guy has had a tough go at life. Lots of health issues. But, he has learned a lot over the years, and is a fountain of information, if you want to listen to it, and actually take something from it. We were talking today about my arms, and he made a good point. Exercise and being active helps your entire body by helping blood circulate better, which promotes healing in all parts of your body. Well, duh! Why hadn't I thought of that? So, I guess that's more proof that I need to keep my ass on my treadclimber! I need to listen to my body, but I need to get on there, at least once a day for half an hour - longer if I'm feeling better.

If you knew how long this took to type, you'd laugh. It's so tough! I have a massage booked for next Tuesday, so hopefully that will help, and hopefully the anti-inflammatory meds will kick in.

Right now, all I can think about is this pain. It friggen sucks. Consuming my life right now! Oh well.

I should get back to working...though I sure can't do much these days.

Talk soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment