Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Morning coffee and the beginnings of a plan

Seriously, I love my Tassimo. Seriously. I think it's going to change my mornings! Now that I work at 8, I have an extra hour, and having a coffee before I go to work is going to be great. I already feel more awake.

So, to the plan. I'm not setting resolutions this year. Who actually follows through with them anyways? I know I never do. So, goals instead. You already know my goal for the blog - I'm thinking twice a week minimum, so really, this one is number 2, so I'm off the hook for the week! But, if I feel the need for more, I know you're always here for me!

Now for another goal: to start making good little habits. Simple stuff; making the bed in the morning, doing dishes after dinner. Stuff like that. This month, I'm going to work on making the bed in the morning. Something so simple can have so much impact. Don't you think it's so much nicer to get into a bed that has been made, rather than a bed that's all messy? I think so.

And another goal: to begin exercising. I don't want to put a number on it at all, but I need to start exercising. If I want to feel more comfortable with myself, working out is the first step. And, of course, I wanna look good in Hawaii in May! That's a big one too. Lots of motivation!

Anyways, I think it's time that I get my butt in gear. I have an hour before I need to leave the house, so I should get upstairs, make the bed and get ready! Have a great day all!

Talk soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment