Monday, January 21, 2013

Monday Weigh-In

Hello all! Sorry I didn't post my weigh in yesterday - it's because I forgot to weigh in! So, instead, I did it this morning. Unfortunately, I weighed in at 210.7 pounds. I'm up 1.6 from last Sunday. I have not doubt in my mind it's due to the fact that even though I worked out twice yesterday, my eating habits got the best of me. It sucks! But, I know that I can do better! I'm going to work my ass off this week, and while I won't be able to do a Sunday weigh-in because I'll be out of town, I will do a Friday weigh-in and just wait - it'll be great!

Today I have an appointment with my doctor about the pain in my hands. Cross your fingers for me that it's only tendinitis. At least I sort of know what to do when that's the case.

Anyways. Should get ready for work. Have a great day all, and I will update you on my hands this afternoon.

Talk soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment