Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Hockey Night Blog

Hello there! How are you doing? I'm doing well. My hubs is off playing hockey, and as I told my sis, that means it's blogging time! Can you believe it's only Wednesday? This week feels like it's been dragging. Work is super dead, and I friggen hate it. It's so difficult to try to find stuff to do all of the time. I want busy again!

How do you like the photo?? John and I had photos done at Thanksgiving, and we finally picked them up on December 30. It's hard to believe that we had these photos taken that weekend, then the Tuesday after, it started snowing here, and it hasn't stopped. I bet we got another half of an inch today. So stupid. This winter is already too long. I want summer. I want May so that I can finally go to Hawaii. Summer so that I can go camping and quadding. Is this the way it's going to be up here? Always wanting for summer, even though it's only 4 months each year, and summer is about 7. Maybe I need to find more to do in the winter. Sledding is out because I'm a wuss, but there's got to be something else to do. I'm sure I'll find something - other than sitting around and crocheting and knitting and watching Molly fight with Zeus and Zahara.

Time for some motivation. Time to lose some weight. But how to find the motivation? John and I are doing a cleanse, and it's pretty good so far, but I still haven't made it onto the tread climber. I don't know how to get my ass onto it. We've been eating at home, not going out, and talking about exercising, but it still hasn't happened. John has hockey, and instead of exercising on the night that he's out, I'm watching Desperate Housewives and blogging. And crocheting. Any tips?

Ok, time to get going. Maybe a cuppa tea.

Talk soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment