Thursday, March 10, 2011

Rest Days

Ok, I'm so done with rest days. Every single rest day ends up with me eating too much and gaining weight back! Not cool at all! I was down to 191 lbs, but I gained 0.5 lb yesterday. So lame! I feel as though if I don't work out each day, I don't think as much about what I am eating, and then it's just over. So, no more rest days, I think. I'll take the day off of The Biggest Loser Ultimate Workout, but instead maybe I'll do a workout DVD. I have 4 of them to choose from, and 2 rest days a week - I should at least be able to stay interested and not get bored.

So, the second of 46 days of Lent. Giving up chocolate and Pop Chips definitely seemed like the right thing to do. But now all I want is chocolate and Pop Chips. Thank goodness Greek yogurt seems like a treat to me. I think I'll be eating a lot more of that. And it's good for you! Yay. But, 45 days left, no chocolate or Pop Chips. Can I do it? I think so!

Now to catch up on "Village on A Diet" - I haven't watched this Monday's episode yet, and there's only 1 episode left! Gotta see how my friends are doing! Kind of funny, because I've seen almost all of the people on the show since, so I know, but it's interesting to see the show! Have a great day all!

No comments:

Post a Comment