Tuesday, March 1, 2011

10 Things I Love About ME - March

I was just reading a "Biggest Loser" book, and one of the things that it said to do, other than talking about watching what you eat, writing it down and exercising, was that most women can't think of 10 things that they love about themselves. How true is that? Very much so, I think. The book said that about once a month you should sit down, and figure out 10 things that you love about yourself. I think it's a fantastic idea, and I plan to do that on the first of every month.

Here's what I love about me for March 2011:

1. I love that I love to read.
2. I love that I an very crafty.
3. I consider myself rather thoughtful, and I love that.
4. I am a very loyal friend (only if you deserve it though!) and that something to love.
5. I love that since I'm not working, I'm becoming more open and adventurous again.
6. I love my legs - just my calves - but I love them. They are strong, just like me! (And they look good in heels!)
7. I love my eyes. Just do.
8. I love that I can just sit down some days, and write and write and write. I love my writer's soul.
9. I love that since I have lost some weight, I have curves. I love curves!
10. Finally, the last thing...Hmm. I love my personality. Maybe a bit volatile at times, but it is what it is, and I don't change it to suit others.

So, are you going to stop and think about this? Are you going to write down your 10? I think you should. It is hard to sit and think about yourself, I know. But it'll feel so good when you do it! I promise! Just try it. Once. Then maybe another time. And then another. Before you know it, you'll have a hundred things that you love about yourself - I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment