Thursday, March 31, 2011

Golden - Day 2

So, the first full day in Golden is over.

Grandpa seems ok. He's moving much slower than normal, but that's to be expected with a stroke. I'm hoping he'll get back to normal soon.

I signed my Grandma up for Facebook. My uncle thinks it's a sign of the apocalypse.

I went shopping in Golden. If you know what Golden is like you'll know how hilarious it is. Clothing stores are ridiculous here. $40 for a pair of yoga pants for a kid. Yikes. I went to Moon River and spent too much money, which is the same as every time I ever went in there. I also checked out the wool at McLoeds and there is a better selection there than at WalMart. So strange. But so expensive!

I had an awesome visit with my cousin Nicole. It's been a long, long time since we've had that good of a visit. It was really nice.

And now, after talking with my hubby and bestie, it's time to read and then hit the hay. Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment