Tuesday, April 12, 2011

17 Day Diet - How Did Day 1 Go?

The answer is: AWESOME.

Was I hungry? Definitely. When you go from eating whatever you want to eating lean protein and vegetables, it's bound to happen. But, it wasn't anything that I couldn't handle.

So, yes, I think this is something I can keep up with. Though, I'm going to need to do some research on meals. John is going to get really sick of salads, and last night's dinner was pretty crappy. Talapia and steamed broccoli and cauliflower. Not very exciting. But I can make turkey chilli without the beans, and chicken soup. Good enough for me!

And, I'm down 2 pounds already. Can't say anything better than that.

And, today I finished a cute crochet project. A string market bag - so cute. You can find the pattern here.

No comments:

Post a Comment