Friday, April 8, 2011

A Day Ahead

I don't know what it is about today. It feels like it should be Saturday, which is weird, because for me right now, every day is a Saturday. But, John slept in today too, so it might not be just me.

Days like today I wish I was working. Mom and I went shopping, and I finally tried on a pair of Puma shoes. I never thought my super wide feet would ever fit into them, but yep, they do. Now I want a pair of them. So bad. Damn. Shouldn't have done that. Maybe I'll have to sweet talk John into letting me buy them.

Today is also the start of our trade show in town. John wants to check it out tonight. Something to do anyways. We didn't bother going last year, but I think it'll be fun to go this year. I like checking out all the booths.

Anyway, back to knitting! Have a fun weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment