Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Books of 2011 - #12

The Clan of the Cave Bear - Jean M. Auel


Ok, this book is super old, like published in 1980, which is 6 years before I was born. My mom had tried to read it when it came out, and was horribly bored with it. Then this winter my grandparents started reading the books, and I got intrigued. The verdict: I LOVE THIS BOOK! It's so cool. Basically, it's set before one of the ice ages, in a tribe (the clan of the cave bear) of what I can assume are Neanderthals. It's so cool (I won't give any of it away like my grandma did!) and I definitely think that if you have any interest in history, this book is something you should read. I love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. The way it's written is so plausible too! You can almost believe that this is exactly how they lived. Love it. 5 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment