Saturday, April 16, 2011

SLEEPY!

OMG. I have done absolutely nothing today. Like, seriously, nothing. But eat. But, I've been eating turkey and carrots and cucumber. It's all good stuff, but I've really not done much at all today! I have a headache, and right now, at 8:03PM I'm in bed, and have been here for about an hour.

John's at his hockey tournament right now, and while I'm glad he's out enjoying himself, I can't help but wish he was at home so I had someone to hang out with. Last night he was supposed to come home after his game, and decided to go to one of the guy's houses to watch the end of the Canucks-Blackhawks game, and I thought, whatever because I was going to bed within half an hour anyways, and he thought I was the coolest wife ever. Pretty funny. But, compared with some of the guy's wives, I am pretty cool. Some of the other guys have to go home right after hockey, and have to account for every second they're not at home. I only worry when it's like 2 hours after hockey and he's not home because of how crappy the roads are around here all winter long. He's home almost all the time, and he works his ass off, why not let him hang out with the guys if he wants to?

Anyway, I think I'm going to get back to my magazine, and maybe I'll fall asleep before 9! Who's going to stop me? That's right, no one. No one at all.

Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment